HARBORS ASSOCATION OF VOLUNTEERS FOR ANIMALS (HAVA)
2023 APPLICATION FOR LOW INCOME FOOD ASSISTANCE
STEPS IN THIS PROCESS
- Review the qualifications below to make sure you qualify.
- Submit an application. (one for each pet)
- Mail your application and proof of income to:
PO BOX 243
Raymond, WA 98577
- You will be notified when you have been approved and can pick up food at the HAVA Food Bank.
HAVA's Pet Food Assistance offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families in need feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. You must meet the following household income qualifications in order to qualify. You will need to mail a copy of your “proof of income” to HAVA. Our mailing address is PO BOX 243, Raymond, WA 98577. If you are not sure if you qualify, please call us at (360) 942-4716 and we will let you know.
|Max yearly income to qualify
ACCEPTABLE LOW INCOME DOCUMENTATION:
- Wage Statement/Paycheck Stub
- SSI/SSDI Statement
- Approval Letter for Cash Aid
- Approval Letter for DSHS Medical Coupons
- Unemployment Statement
- L & I Statement
- Approval Letter for Food Stamps
HAVA does not donate to anyone breeding, selling or flipping animals and it reserves the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONE FORM PER PET.
At this time, we are not accepting applications for Food Assistance in your area. We recommend contacting your local animal shelter or food bank for assistance.
This Low-Income Food program is designed specifically for helping individuals feed thier own pets. If you are seeking assistance with for stray/feral animals, please submit a contact form with your specific request here: https://hava-heart.org/contact-us
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application.
Your application will be reviewed and you should expect to hear back from hava within one week.